Deep Fried Ribs
2lbs of Spare RIBS
2-3 tablespoons of Season Salt
2 teaspoons of Black Pepper
2 teaspoon of Kosher Salt
1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
Self rising flour
Oil (Vegetable, Peanut, Canola)
1. Combine the salt, garlic powder, season Salt and black pepper.
2. Season ribs with spice blend.
3. Add remaining seasoning to the flour; stir flour
4. Dredge ribs in flour and set aside on a foil lined tray for 10-15 minutes.
5. Preheat oil to 325 degrees; once the oil becomes hot add in 3-4 ribs.
6. Fry until ribs are cooked thru, approximately 15-20.
7. Remove ribs from oil and allow the to cool.