Thinking about going dairy free but can’t live without butter? No worries. With this Vegan Butter, you don’t feel like you’re missing the butter at all. Without any lecithin, palm oil, or anything unknown, this recipe is incredibly TASTY, healthy, and SO easy to make!
Please see the complete recipe in my blog post:
The Kitchen Essentials I use are available here:
1. 1 cup (128 g) coconut oil. (use a refined version, if you don’t like the coconut taste)
2. ½ cup (64 g) unsweetened soy milk. (I use sprouted soy milk that I make)
3. 2 TBSP (30 g) each of extra virgin olive oil & avocado oil (you can use another kind of oil too, but this combination makes a great taste)
4. 2 TSP (10 g) each of apple cider vinegar, and nutritional yeast.
5. 1 TSP salt (5 g)
Note: This makes about 4 (ice) cubes of butter. You can certainly adjust the amount according to your own needs.
1. Melt the coconut oil. (skip this part if you are in a warm climate, and your coconut oil is not solid)
2. Mix the soy milk, salt, and vinegar and let it curdle for 10 minutes.
In a blender, pour the milk mixture, the coconut oil, the olive oil & the avocado oil in followed by the nutritional yeast.
3. Blend on high speed for about 1-2 minutes, or until it looks smooth.
Pour the mixture into molds, and put them in a freezer to solidify for a few hours.
4. Unmold it and keep it refrigerated. It lasts for a long time. You can use it for everything requires butter, or simply eat it with homemade no-knead artisan bread.
Song Title: Scenes from Childhood, Op. 15 - I. Of Foreign Lands And Peoples
Performer: Donald Betts
Provider Link: https://musopen.org/music/2326-scenes-from-childhood-op-15/
Alterations: Repeat to fit
Permissions Granted by Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
Link to CC license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode