Hey guys! In this video you'll learn how to make flan with me! Hope you enjoy! ❤️????????
(1) 12oz can of evaporated milk
(1) 14oz can of Sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp corn starch
A pinch of salt
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees*
Part 1- Make the flan mixture
1. Mix eggs very well, about 1-2 mins
2. Add in evaporated milk, mix for 1 min
3. Add in sweetened condensed milk, mix for 1 min
4. Add in vanilla extract, corn starch and salt, mix for 1 min
Part 2 - Make the caramel syrup
1. Mix 1/4 cup of water with 1 cup of sugar on medium heat (add sugar in slowly)
Part 3 -
1. Add caramel syrup to pan
2. Then pour flan mixture in the same pan
3. Get a larger pan and fill half way with water
4. Sit the pan with the flan on top of the pan with the water in it
5. Put in the oven at 350* for 45-55 mins
6. When it’s done cooking, place in the refrigerator to cool for 2-3 hrs.
7. After cooled, flip the flan on a platter and enjoy!! ????
Song - Ripe by LATASHA
FTC - This video is not sponsored :)
My name is Jasel, and I’m a lover of all things food, beauty and lifestyle. I created this channel to share my interests with you! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of my future vids filled with delicious recipes, beauty products and just REAL everyday life! Join me on my journey!