The Fluffiest Glazed Donuts Recipe ! Homemade Glazed Donuts ( Doughnut Recipe ) Learn how to make donuts that taste just like krispy kreme donuts if not even better!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
Fluffiest Homemade Donuts Recipe:
- 280 gr of All Purpose Flour ( 2 cups + 3 tbsp flour)
- 40 gr Sugar ( 3 tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 120 gr Whole Milk ( 1/2 cup ) ( Every flour absorbs liquids differently, so you may need an extra 2-3 tbsp of milk)
- 40 gr melted Butter ( 1/3 stick )
- 7 gr Dry Yeast ( 1 packet )
Glaze for Donuts :
- 250 gr Powdered Sugar ( 2 cups)
- 75 gr Butter ( 2/3 Stick )
- 3-5 tbsp Milk depending how thin you like your glaze
- 1 tsp Vanilla
TIP : Donuts are best freshly made. However if you'd like to make these ahead of time, once cooled store the donuts in a ziplock bag or an air-tight container and just before serving pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds. They'll be as delicious as when they’d just been made.
If you like the music I use for my videos, you can listen to it at Epidemic Sound (affiliate link) : http://share.epidemicsound.com/DhNtH
Copyright © 2020 Emma Fontanella. All rights reserved.
No part of this video may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Pastry & Desserts